As I sit here and write this I’m still in shock and can’t believe I have been nominated for the Liebster award. This is the first blog award that I have been nominated for and as you can imagine this is exciting for me .
I would like to thank dayna-lynn from dayna-lynn.com for the nomination and I recommend for you all to check out her blog if you haven’t already, she really has wrote some interesting post.
I’m not sure if you have all heard of the Liebster award or not so I will tell you all a little bit about it.
The liebster award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It has German origins – the word “liebster” has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome.
For any of you that has been lucky enough to be nominated for this award here is The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. Makeup addict who loves selfies
2. Disney fan
3. Penpalling is a big Hobby of mine
4. I collect postcards and keyrings
5. I enjoy reading some of my favourite books are the Harry Potter books
6. I also enjoy watching movies. I like all genres of movies
7. I live in Northern Ireland
8. I have one pet, a terrapin
9. My favourite bloggers are Suzanne Jackson and cliona Kelly
10. My favourite food is pizza 🍕
11. I would love to travel all around the world 🌎
So here is the question that Dayna-lynn asked me and my answers to them
1. For what in your life do you feel most grateful for? I am most grateful for my amazing family. The are always there for my when I need them
2. What is your favorite thing about Blogging? The thing I love most about blogging is that I get to be creative
3. What is your most prized possession? By this definition “The biggest thing in your life, the one thing you couldn’t imagine your life without”. “Something you care for deeply above all else”. “It could be anything you cherish close to your own heart and can be worth millions or worth nothing to someone else” I would have to say my family.
4. What is your favorite quote, and by whom? Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’! Audrey Hepburn
5. What are your top 3 places you’d like to travel to? Top 3 places I would like to travel to would have to be Paris ( I have been before but would love to go back), Las Vegas and Rome.
6. What are you most passionate about? I am passionate about my blog
7. Do you have a favorite movie? If so, what is it and why? This is a hard question to answer as I like a lot of different movies but I would have to say my favourite movie of all time is The LIon King I am a big Disney fan and I have always loved watching the lion king since I was a child and I still love watching it.
8. What is your favorite hobby? My favourite hobby is pen palling. I love corresponding with pals all over the world via snail mail
9. What is your dream career? My dream career would be an author I would love to write a book 📚
10. Do you play any sports/instruments? If so, what? No, I’m not the sporty type and I don’t play any instruments but when I was in primary school I learned how to play the tin whistle
11. What are your biggest fears? I personally don’t really have any fears apart from spiders 🕷 I’m a big baby when it comes to spiders lol don’t like them at all.
My nominations are:
My questions to you girls are:
- Is there any other bloggers who inspire you?
- What one thing do you love about blogging?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What are the three things you cannot live without?
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- What’s the last book you read and really loved?
- What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?
- Who has influenced you the most in your life?
- What is the one thing you want to experience before you die?